Custom Plastic Clamshell Packaging
Plastic clamshell packaging from Plastiform is customized to fit any product. Clamshell packaging gives retail products optimum display value by providing a clear view of the product itself while protecting with custom-fitted plastic casing. The durable material used in our clamshell packaging also provides anti-pilferage security. Packaging is fitted to your product in order to get the most out of display space. There are many added features that increase the value of your product.
Clamshell Packaging Features:
- Built in "feet" or tri-fold hinges for stand-alone capability
- Key holes for hanging on display hooks
- Undercutes to hold informational back-card
- Buttons for quick and easy snap-shut capability
Plastiform provides custom packaging unique to each product we create, giving the most ideal presentation of your product to the consumer. We offer custom clamshell packaging designed to meet the specific and unique needs of your products. We work individually with each client to understand all requirements, go through a stringent data collection process and then meticulously develop each feature of your packaging to satisfy those specific needs.
- Cosmetic Lotions 3 piece POP Custom Display
- 3.5 Hard Drive Clamshell
- Evidence Room Hard Drive Clamshell Custom Display
- Dual Showerhead 3 piece pack Clamshell Custom Display
- Custom Thermoforming of an Antenna Tray for the Electronics Industry
- Design & Development of a Thermoformed Pipette Tray for the Medical Industry
- Development of a Thermoformed Cushion End Cap for the Electronics Industry
- Custom Thermoformed PVC Clamshell for the Outdoor Sports Industry
- Engineering and Development of a Custom PETG Tray and Lid for the Medical Industry
- Custom Manufactured Polystyrene Watercolor Palettes
- Closure Mechanism
- Perimeter lock, button snaps, RF welding.
- ESD PVC and PET, conductive HIPS and ABS
- PET, PETG, RPET
- EPS - expanded foam polystyrene
- Material Thickness Range
- From .005 inches to .040 inches thick.
- Final Product Size Range
- Up to 38 inches length by 28 inches width by 6 inches depth - open dimension.
- Forming Tolerance: ±0.005 inches
- Die Cutting Tolerance: ±0.003 inches
- Production Run Capacity
- As few as 5 parts to as many as 5 million parts.
- Industries Served
- Secondary Services
- Adhering labels
- Screen printing
- Pilot runs
- Prototype runs