At Plastiform we produce thermoform plastic products for industrial, retail, food, and medical applications. At nearly 50 years in business, Plastiform has developed exceptionally deep technical expertise in converting a wide range of thin gauge, thermo-plastic materials. Nearly 75% of the products we produce include significant recycled content and all of our products are recyclable at the end of their life cycle. In our ongoing dedication to producing consistent quality for our customers, we achieved ISO 9001:2015 registration in late 2017.
We believe in continuous growth and investment in the future. To achieve these goals requires exceptional people and we are always looking for innovative, high initiative people who want to grow with us.
- Demonstrate integrity, respect and trust in all relationships.
- Keep team member health and safety primary.
- Encourage and assist our team members to develop to their full potential.
- Embrace change with the objective of continuous improvement.
- Always do the right thing for the customer: go the extra mile. If we can’t provide the optimal solution they need, direct them where they can get it.